The International Fairs Agency IFA LLC, Moscow is a professional organizer of various international exhibitions and conferences highlighting the relevant topics and trends.
IFA is doing its business with the support from major governmental authorities, associations and public unions. IFA is also a full member of the AEB (Association of European Businesses) and a member of Expoclub under the RF Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
The International Fairs Agency’s staff consists of highly skilled experts whose professional value is not merely a wide experience and absolute fulfillment of obligations, but also a high level of commitment and qualifications.
IFA’s management has a successful ten-year experience of management in the exhibition industry and immediate participation in the development of the Russian exhibition services market. All company’s projects are therefore notable for their high organizational and service level and meet the international quality and effectiveness standards, which helped IFA to join the exhibition market leaders and not merely develop the existing strategies, but also outline the new exhibition projects.
The creation of high-quality, efficient and professional events coupled with a wise pricing policy – all this is implemented in the projects of the International Fairs Agency.
The comprehensive approach of IFA’s professionals to the organization of different business events, project relevancy, unlimited opportunities of representing products and services, favorable conditions for sharing experience and establishing the reliable business contacts at the exhibitions and conferences foster the dynamic development of business both of our participants and guests.
Today IFA is the organizer of the following exhibitions and conferences:
- AUTOTEC (International Trade Fair «Automotive Spare Parts, Equipment and Technologies» runs as a part of «International Automotive Salon»)
- Motobike Salon (Moscow International Exhibition)
- CreditEXPO (Moscow International Credit and finance consumer exhibition)
- Russian Financial Market 2007 (International Practical Conference)
- 4WD Salon (Moscow International Exhibition)
- Marine Salon (Moscow International Exhibition)
- IBSA (International Building Salon):
Bathroom & Ceramics
Construction & Engineering