Prior to your participation in the exhibition you need to determine the size, configuration and type of your exposition stand.
- Linear (1) (one open side)
- Angle (2) (two open sides)
- Peninsular (3) (tree open sides)
- Insular (4) (four open sides)
Type of area:
Unequipped exhibition area is ordered if the Participant is the individual stand designer and constructor or engages a contractor for that purpose. The construction works at Crocus Expo require a building permit. The cost for unequipped area will include the cost of common guard, gangways and public accommodations cleaning.
Equipped exhibition area constitutes stands of standard package including wall panels, frieze panel with the company-participant name, flooring, 1 desk + 2 chairs, common guard, gangways and public accommodations cleaning.
Our company would like to offer you a new kind of services – your individual stand construction. If you want to demonstrate outstanding design solutions at your exposition, as well as save time and avoid problems with its construction we would be glad to provide you with our services.
Our company can undertake all technical issues including:
- Development of an original stand design;
- 3D model preparation;
- Paper work and negotiation of necessary documents (fire safety reports, acts of insulation resistance measurement, technical communications reports, etc.);
- Strength calculation of the stand;
- Fitting of necessary construction units;
- Stand construction and follow-on.
Our staff will help you to make up the best construction estimate and most effectively spend the planned budget.